How well do you feel
you got on during the Activity?
Just like we do in class, it’s now time to “Traffic Light” the activity you just finished.  Tick the box you feel tells me how your learning is going. Here’s a reminder of what each colour means:
GREEN:  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy  - I achieved the WALT
AMBER:  Hmmm -  I’m not sure if I have achieved the WALT
Red: Uh Oh  – I haven’t achieved the WALT yet (More help is on its wayJ)

Help me teach you better!
Please add a comment telling me why you picked red/green/amber. This will help me be a better teacher.
I love getting feedback from you because it helps me reflect on my learning. Please use the “Two Stars and a Wish” assessment to do this. In case you have forgotten:
Two stars = Two things Miss Cumiskey did good
One Wish = One improvement Miss Cumiskey could make
Thanks 3rd class
Signed:
Miss Cumiskey

No comments:

Post a Comment